Review Beauty

  Assalammualaikum, hai and hello everyone. I think it's long time not wrote something on my bloggiee... Yeayh actually i'm a bit lazy to think and to write n post bla blahhhh... Haha before I started babling around so let's get started on with my review. Okay my review is Laneige product.





My oh my I really really love it this product because the packaging comes with refill. Wow love it so much then this product looks clean and elegance I guess. Hahaha well let's talk about the product .. First of all the essence, it smell nice and not strong . I really like the smell SERIOUSLY I'm not lying. Second, the soothing and cooling effect, well when I used for the first time yeayhh it is have that effect but the effect can't stay for a long whole day. But there is something I like it so much it is have glowing effect . BB cushion pore control can make my face looks so flawless and my friends had said to me that my face look so flawless.. Seriously and I took out the mirror and yeayh it is looks so flawless. The shade that I used is No21 Natural beige .

There is something that I really regret . The No 21 shade is really not helpful to brightening my face. I did on research about the shade they no 21 is the brighter colour , well when I got it and applied to my skin HELL yeayh it's not working. i guess for the next time I will buy the No11 Light beige . Hope so much it will give me the best effect. Okay I'm done . 


Much love XOXO